LOUISIANA-L Archives

Archiver > LOUISIANA > 2006-07 > 1152585728

From: "Rae Field" <>
Subject: Re: [LOUISIANA] Help please! New Orleans Currier (Courier) 1834
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 21:42:08 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Thom" <>
To: <>
Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2006 2:01 PM

http://www.ancestry.com/s13968/rd.ashx
> Hello, David
Iam a Louisiana girl, well, a 72 year old one, and I wonder if you know of
any Virtues in Scotland that I might contact. In the 1800's my great-great
grandmother , Eliza Virtue, daughter of a bridge builder, ran away with my
ggf, 13 years younger thn she. I have all their info since they arrived in
this country, but wonder if there are sites in Scotland that would tell me
more about the Virtues now. Thanks, Rae

This thread: