LORD-BALTIMORE-HEIRS-L Archives

Archiver > LORD-BALTIMORE-HEIRS > 2004-06 > 1087482733

From: "TutuLu" <>
Subject: Re: [Lord-Baltimore-Heirs] George Calvert, 1st Lord Baltimore
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 07:32:20 -0700

Chris,
Would you please share your sources? My 10th G-Grandfather was John
Calvert, born 1580 Great Moorsham, Skelton, Yorkshire, England, died 1617
Seagoe Parish, County Antrim, Ireland, and presumed to be the brother of
George Calvert, the 1st Lord Baltimore. My Calvert line settled in PA in
1683 when John's son Thomas & family migrated to USA. The parents I have
for John Calvert are Leonard Calvert and Alicia (Grace) Crosland. If this
is correct, George Calvert was my 10th Great Grand Uncle.
Thank you, LuAna Drake Craig