LONGWELL-L ArchivesArchiver > LONGWELL > 1998-07 > 0900790529
Subject: [LONGWELL-L] SELLECK Genealogy
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 1998 15:35:29 EDT
This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
Content-type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Bob...could you send this kind cousin a copy of our SELLECK line, I would
appreciate it... as my Ancestral Quest will not turn trees into documents,
and you cannot cut and paste either.
Thanks .. Valerie
Received: from relay22.mx.aol.com (relay22.mail.aol.com [172.31.106.68]) by
air07.mail.aol.com (v45.21) with SMTP; Sat, 18 Jul 1998 15:28:54
Received: from ns3.ipa.net (ns3.ipa.net [126.96.36.199])
by relay22.mx.aol.com (8.8.8/8.8.5/AOL-4.0.0)
with ESMTP id PAA13665 for <>;
Sat, 18 Jul 1998 15:28:53 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from bob (pool-85.es.ipa.net [188.8.131.52])
by ns3.ipa.net (8.8.8/8.8.6) with SMTP id OAA14805
for <>; Sat, 18 Jul 1998 14:28:50 -0500 (CDT)
From: "Bob Collier" <>
Subject: Re: Genealogy
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 1998 14:26:03 -0500
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 4.72.2106.4
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V4.72.2106.4
Content-type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Hope it helps you and others. I would certainly be interested in your
Selleck lines. I hate for you to have to type it up if there is an easie=
way to send it. Here are my Sellecks:
Descendants of Robert Selleck
Generation No. 1
1. ROBERT1 SELLECK was born Abt. 1549. He married ELIZABETH BLAKE 1571,
daughter of JOHN BLAKE and JOAN/JANE.
Child of ROBERT SELLECK and ELIZABETH BLAKE is:
2. i. ROBERT2 SELLECK, b. Abt. 1575, England.
Generation No. 2
2. ROBERT2 SELLECK (ROBERT1) was born Abt. 1575 in England. He married
Child of ROBERT SELLECK and ELIZABETH is:
3. i. DAVID3 SELLECK, b. 1614, England; d. 1654, Accomak, Virginia.
Generation No. 3
3. DAVID3 SELLECK (ROBERT2, ROBERT1) was born 1614 in England, and died 1=
in Accomak, Virginia. He married SUSANNA KIBBY Abt. 1637, daughter of HEN=
KIBBE and RACHEL LINDEN.
Children of DAVID SELLECK and SUSANNA KIBBY are:
i. DAVID4 SELLECK, b. December 11, 1638.
4. ii. JONATHON SELLECK, b. May 20, 1641; d. 1713.
5. iii. JOHN SELLECK, CAPT., b. February 21, 1642/43, Boston, Suffolk, MA=
iv. NATHANIEL SELLECK, b. Bef. July 27, 1645.
v. JOANNA SELLECK, b. December 11, 1647.
vi. ELIZABETH SELLECK, b. February 01, 1651/52.
vii. SUSANNA SELLECK, b. 1653.
Generation No. 4
4. JONATHON4 SELLECK (DAVID3, ROBERT2, ROBERT1) was born May 20, 1641, an=
died 1713. He married ABIGAL LAW May 11, 1663 in Stamford CT, daughter of
RICHARD LAW and MARGARET KILBOURNE.
Child of JONATHON SELLECK and ABIGAL LAW is:
6. i. JONATHON5 SELLECK, b. Abt. 1665; d. 1712.
5. JOHN4 SELLECK, CAPT. (DAVID3, ROBERT2, ROBERT1) was born February 21,
1642/43 in Boston, Suffolk, MA, and died 1706. He married (1) MARGARET
KILBOURNE, daughter of THOMAS KILBOURNE. He married (2) SARAH LAW October
28, 1669 in Stanford, CT, daughter of RICHARD LAW and MARGARET KILBOURNE.
Children of JOHN SELLECK and SARAH LAW are:
i. SARAH5 SELLECK, b. August 22, 1670.
ii. DAVID SELLECK, b. December 27, 1672.
7. iii. NATHANIEL SELLECK, b. April 07, 1678; d. 1712.
iv. JOHN SELLECK, b. June 07, 1681.
v. SUSANNA LAW SELLECK, b. February 02, 1682/83.
vi. JOANNA SELLECK, b. May 31, 1686.
Generation No. 5
6. JONATHON5 SELLECK (JONATHON4, DAVID3, ROBERT2, ROBERT1) was born Abt.
1665, and died 1712. He married ABIGAIL GOLD January 05, 1684/85, daughte=
of NATHAN GOLD and MARTHA.
Child of JONATHON SELLECK and ABIGAIL GOLD is:
8. i. ABIGAIL6 SELLECK, b. 1707; d. 1772.
7. NATHANIEL5 SELLECK (JOHN4, DAVID3, ROBERT2, ROBERT1) was born April 07=
1678, and died 1712. He married SARAH LOCKWOOD January 25, 1699/00, daugh=
of GERSHAM LOCKWOOD and ANN MILLINGTON.
Children of NATHANIEL SELLECK and SARAH LOCKWOOD are:
i. DANIEL OR DAVID6 SELLECK, b. December 23, 1700.
ii. SARAH SELLECK, b. August 14, 1702.
iii. NATHANIEL SELLECK, b. October 09, 1704.
iv. MARTHA SELLECK, b. April 19, 1710; d. August 08, 1712.
v. DAVID & DANIEL APPEAR TO BE THE SME PERSON.
Generation No. 6
8. ABIGAIL6 SELLECK (JONATHON5, JONATHON4, DAVID3, ROBERT2, ROBERT1) was
born 1707, and died 1772. She married EBENEZER SILLIMAN 1728, son of ROBE=
SILLIMAN and SARAH HULL.
Children of ABIGAIL SELLECK and EBENEZER SILLIMAN are:
9. i. GOLD SELLECK7 SILLIMAN, b. 1732; d. 1790.
10. ii. JONATHON SILLIMAN, b. 1742; d. 1777.
Generation No. 7
9. GOLD SELLECK7 SILLIMAN (ABIGAIL6 SELLECK, JONATHON5, JONATHON4, DAVID3=
ROBERT2, ROBERT1) was born 1732, and died 1790. He married MARY FISH NOYE=
1775, daughter of JOSEPH FISH and REBECCA PEABODY.
Child of GOLD SILLIMAN and MARY NOYES is:
11. i. BENJAMIN8 SILLIMAN, b. 1779; d. 1864.
10. JONATHON7 SILLIMAN (ABIGAIL6 SELLECK, JONATHON5, JONATHON4, DAVID3,
ROBERT2, ROBERT1) was born 1742, and died 1777. He married ANNE MOOREHOUS=
Children of JONATHON SILLIMAN and ANNE MOOREHOUSE are:
12. i. EBENEZER8 SILLIMAN, b. 1768; d. 1824.
13. ii. CATHERINE SILLIMAN.
Generation No. 8
11. BENJAMIN8 SILLIMAN (GOLD SELLECK7, ABIGAIL6 SELLECK, JONATHON5,
JONATHON4, DAVID3, ROBERT2, ROBERT1) was born 1779, and died 1864. He
married HARRIET TRUMBULL 1809, daughter of JONATHON TRUMBULL.
Child of BENJAMIN SILLIMAN and HARRIET TRUMBULL is:
i. HENRIETTA FRANCES9 SILLIMAN, b. 1823; d. 1907; m. JAMES DWIGHT DANA.
12. EBENEZER8 SILLIMAN (JONATHON7, ABIGAIL6 SELLECK, JONATHON5, JONATHON4=
DAVID3, ROBERT2, ROBERT1) was born 1768, and died 1824. He married ANNA
GOLD, daughter of ABRAHAM GOLD and ELIZABETH BURR.
Child of EBENEZER SILLIMAN and ANNA GOLD is:
14. i. EBENEZER9 SILLIMAN, b. 1795; d. 1850.
13. CATHERINE8 SILLIMAN (JONATHON7, ABIGAIL6 SELLECK, JONATHON5, JONATHON=
DAVID3, ROBERT2, ROBERT1). She married DAVID LACEY.
Child of CATHERINE SILLIMAN and DAVID LACEY is:
15. i. ELEAZER9 LACEY.
Generation No. 9
14. EBENEZER9 SILLIMAN (EBENEZER8, JONATHON7, ABIGAIL6 SELLECK, JONATHON5=
JONATHON4, DAVID3, ROBERT2, ROBERT1) was born 1795, and died 1850. He
married ANNA STURGIS.
Child of EBENEZER SILLIMAN and ANNA STURGIS is:
16. i. CAROLINE10 SILLIMAN, b. 1844; d. 1898.
15. ELEAZER9 LACEY (CATHERINE8 SILLIMAN, JONATHON7, ABIGAIL6 SELLECK,
JONATHON5, JONATHON4, DAVID3, ROBERT2, ROBERT1). He married ELIZABETH MAR=
Child of ELEAZER LACEY and ELIZABETH MARSH is:
17. i. ELIZA MARSH10 LACEY, b. 1842; d. 1904.
Generation No. 10
16. CAROLINE10 SILLIMAN (EBENEZER9, EBENEZER8, JONATHON7, ABIGAIL6 SELLEC=
JONATHON5, JONATHON4, DAVID3, ROBERT2, ROBERT1) was born 1844, and died
1898. She married EDWARD AUGUSTUS MIZE, son of EDWARD MIZE and ELIZA MILL=
Children of CAROLINE SILLIMAN and EDWARD MIZE are:
i. ARTHUR EDWARD11 MIZE, m. FRANCES SOLOMON.
18. ii. ROBERT HERBERT MIZE, b. February 10, 1870, Chicago, IL.
iii. HEBER BINGHAM MIZE, m. LOTTA RAINEY.
iv. CAROLINE SILLIMAN MIZE, m. FRANCIS SAMUEL WHITE.
v. CHESTER LOUIS MIZE, m. FLORA BROWNSON.
17. ELIZA MARSH10 LACEY (ELEAZER9, CATHERINE8 SILLIMAN, JONATHON7, ABIGAI=
SELLECK, JONATHON5, JONATHON4, DAVID3, ROBERT2, ROBERT1) was born 1842, a=
died 1904. She married OTTO HEINTZ 1862.
Children of ELIZA LACEY and OTTO HEINTZ are:
i. ALICE11 HEINTZ, b. 1862; m. GEORGE W. WATJEN.
ii. ARTHUR PHILIP HEINTZ, b. 1864; m. RUTH MEIKLEJOHN NOYES.
iii. OTTO CHARLES HEINTZ, b. 1866; m. ADA LOUISE MARTIN.
iv. LIDA MARIE HEINTZ, b. August 14, 1868, Brooklyn, NY; m. WILLIAM
MEDLICOTT FLEITMANN, 1889.
v. F. AUGUSTUS HEINTZ, b. 1868; m. BERNICE HENDERSON.
vi. HERMAN HEINTZ, b. 1871; d. 1892.
vii. EDWARD HEINTZ, b. 1873; d. 1873.
viii. PAUL A. HEINTZ, b. 1877; d. 1889.
Generation No. 11
18. ROBERT HERBERT11 MIZE (CAROLINE10 SILLIMAN, EBENEZER9, EBENEZER8,
JONATHON7, ABIGAIL6 SELLECK, JONATHON5, JONATHON4, DAVID3, ROBERT2, ROBER=
was born February 10, 1870 in Chicago, IL. He married MARGARET TALMAN MOO=
June 10, 1903.
Children of ROBERT MIZE and MARGARET MOORE are:
i. EDWARD MOORE12 MIZE, b. November 28, 1905, Salina, KS.
ii. ROBERT HERBERT MIZE, JR., b. February 04, 1907, Emporia, KS.
iii. MARGARET FRANCES MIZE, b. March 16, 1909, Emporia, KS.
Date: Saturday, July 18, 1998 2:10 PM
Subject: Re: Genealogy
>Wow Bob! Thanks alot!
>I haven't really started into the LOCKWOOD line. .. but some others on m=
>are very involved. I will forward your ged-com to them.
>I dont have a program that prints out the families, but do have several
>of the SELLECK family, if you are interested, I can type it up.