LONG-L Archives

Archiver > LONG > 2002-03 > 1016120189

Subject: [LONG-L] Re: LONG/ARMITAGE in Auburn, New York
Date: 14 Mar 2002 08:36:29 -0700

Surnames: Long; Hoffenecker or something similar
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/nAx.2ACEB/4298.1

Message Board Post:

I noticed you were looking for information on Elizabeth Long and connected with N.Y. during 1800's. I ran across 'Elizabeth Long" in my research in KY. Census 1880 who was connected to N.Y.
I found she had children born in N.Y. and living with her in KY.
She was enumerated with Searmands Preston, living in North Middle town KY.

I am researching Harry M. Long DOB 12/31/1871 and DOD 9/27/1938. I believe he was born in Ky. or Ohio. He died in KY. He may have been adopted at the age of 12 and his last name may have been "Hoffnecker" or something similar in spelling.
>From 1895 the year of their marriage He remained in Bourbon Co., Ky. until his death.

He married Ida Hubbardon 2/21/1895.
DOB 9/15/1873 DOD 10/16/1936

If you find any information on the above please contact

This thread: