LODEN-L Archives

Archiver > LODEN > 2008-07 > 1217534121

From: "" <>
Subject: [LODEN] Need a Census lookup, Please?
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 19:55:21 -0000

Author: pmolly
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.loden/95/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I am in need of a 1920 census lookup for Edwin Oscar Loden b May 1888 Tx. Found him in 1900-1910-1930 but not 1920. I do not have Ancestry...could someone please help me?

In 1920 Edwin was about 31,Wife Frances R about 27 Tx. Children Bertie about 6 Tx. Edgar about 8 Tx; Mary about 2 Tx.
In 1930 found them in Austin Co. Tx.

Important Note: