LIST-UPDATE-L Archives

Archiver > LIST-UPDATE > 2009-01 > 1232052868

From: Brenda <>
Subject: Re: [LIST-UPDATE] Spam
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 15:54:28 -0500

I don't know why the list is still going.. it has been long enough since
email that I forgot it was even here.

I plan on removing myself from 15-18+ mailing list if not under
control soon.. this is tiresome!
Brenda

http://gyr-gt-lee.blogspot.com Graveyard Rabbit GT & Lee Counties
http://sites.google.com/a/grandtraverseregion.com/gt/ - 2nd GTraverse