LIST-UPDATE-L Archives

Archiver > LIST-UPDATE > 2008-02 > 1204121104

Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 09:05:04 EST

Betty-

Are you talking about addressing that are SUBBING to your list or addresses
ending up in Pending Requests that are non-subscribers (spammers)?

If you merely talking about getting more spam with a state list (or message
board) -- sure--spammers target the larger lists/boards where they think more
people will see their spam.

Joan
-----------
Hi Anna,

I adopted a "state" list about a month ago and discovered that people from
all over the world are trying to post messages on it. Almost every day I
need to go in and ban that poster. I'm just curious if "these people"
pick one List to bother over others.

Betty (near Lowell, MA)

P.S. This does not happen on the other surname List I adopted, or the 3
Lists I started up.

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)

This thread: