LIST-UPDATE-L Archives

Archiver > LIST-UPDATE > 2006-10 > 1160778208

From: "Betty" <>
Subject: Re: [LIST-UPDATE] List Mime
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 18:23:28 -0400

Hi Marie,

I still have at least .20. requests for a change to MIME format which have
gone unanswered - from September !

I e-mailed one Administrator via the List and he immediately responded.
He said he had not gotten any e-mails from me; in fact none via the
List-Name-Admin e-mail address. So, he contacted the Help Desk.

I then e-mailed the Help Desk, and they said they did not know of any
Administrator having problems getting e-mails via the above method !
This was not helpful at all !

Reason? How do the Administrators know if there is a problem .. if they
are not getting e-mails through the Admin address ?

Betty (near Lowell, MA)