LIST-UPDATE-L Archives

Archiver > LIST-UPDATE > 2006-10 > 1160661343

From: "Drayton Wynthner" <>
Subject: Re: [LIST-UPDATE] List Mime
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 08:55:43 -0500

>From: "maria skwierawski" <>
>
>To: <>
>Subject: Re: [LIST-UPDATE] List Mime
>Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 17:44:59 +1000
>
>Hi Joan and All
>Most of my list admins have now changed me to Mime but I am still haveing
>trouble with a few. Some I have asked twice and am still not getting an
>answer this is what I got from the Eire list admin,
>Has Rootsweb told this to Admins ?
>I haven't been able to find it on the Help site
>
>Sorry, Maria,
>
>Thanks to the unnecessary changes made by Rootsweb resulting in an
>over-burdening of demands upon List Owners' time, a decision has been taken
>not to engage in setting individual preferences, so regretably, the list
>remains set as is.

This admin should be reported to STAFF -IMMEDIATELY. Hopefully they will be
removed as list admin for not fulfilling their responsibilities!

>And this is from the Shammrock list
>sorry I can't do that, I have no idea if it even comes any format other
>than
>just regular digest or regular individual.

Ditto on this admin as well. ANY Admin who doesn't know their job doesn't
need to be an admin- period!

>Are there any lists who don't have admins ?
>I know the gentleman who runs the Kearns list suggested if I wanted it
>changed then I become his assistant Admin

Ditto here too.
Admins are here to do a job and if they are unwilling to do it hten they
should be shown the door pronto.

>Maria from Colyton

SearchYour way, your world, right now!
http://imagine-windowslive.com/minisites/searchlaunch/?locale=en-us&FORM=WLMTAG