LIST-UPDATE-L Archives

Archiver > LIST-UPDATE > 2006-09 > 1159219060

Subject: Re: [LIST-UPDATE] Too many recipients to the message??? - 9 membersof my Poc...
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 17:17:40 EDT

In a message dated 9/25/2006 4:28:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
writes:

Sincerely,

[I WOULD ALSO REQUEST that you sign no more msgs to my List on my behalf. I
know no more than do they!]

The POCAHONTAS list administrator
"

Barry

Barry Wetherington

Barry-

I believe you have been instructed before that this list isn't the list for
discussion of admin questions/issues. If you have list admin
problems/questsions, please post them on the listowners-L list or L_O_A_F or
Newbie-Listowner lists. If you have SUGGESTIONS for list development then the
LIST-DEVELOPMENT list is the place to post them.

Joan

This thread: