LIST-UPDATE-L Archives

Archiver > LIST-UPDATE > 2006-09 > 1159215930

From: "Barry Wetherington" <>
Subject: [LIST-UPDATE] Too many recipients to the message??? - 9 members ofmy Poca-L List
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 16:25:30 -0400

I sent a msg to 9 [NINE] of my Poca-L subscribers, and this is the INCREDIBLE msg that accompanies my REJECTION; "Too many recipients to the message"
Please pass the message(s) through. I WOULD ALSO REQUEST that you sign no more msgs to my List on my behalf. We're just trying to get through this mess, which I understand will end in Oct. What a mess!

"The email you just sent to the POCAHONTAS mailling list is being held
for review for the following reason:
Too many recipients to the message"

I do NOT want such messages to be diverted to me - please pass the message(s) through. I WOULD ALSO REQUEST that you sign no more msgs to my List on my behalf. We're just trying to get through this mess, which I understand will end in Oct. What a mess!

"Your message will be reviewed and will either be automatically posted
to the list or you will be notified that it has been rejected and why.
If you would like to cancel this posting, please visit the following

Please contact your list administrator at
if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

[I WOULD ALSO REQUEST that you sign no more msgs to my List on my behalf. I know no more than do they!]

The POCAHONTAS list administrator
"

Barry

Barry Wetherington