LIST-UPDATE-L Archives

Archiver > LIST-UPDATE > 2006-09 > 1158722964

From: James Shuman <>
Subject: Re: [LIST-UPDATE] Duplicate Question and Answers
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 20:29:24 -0700

A question to help determine the cause:

Are the answers you are receiving identical, or are there just two
_similar_ answers?

If they are only similar, then that is one of the beauties of the
volunteer system: there are many, many helpful folks who try to
provide answers to the questions that are raised. Often, more than
one person may type -- and send -- an answer at approximately the
same time.

We see that a lot, but most of us are grateful to know that several
people are thinking along similar lines.

JS

--
James Shuman

This thread: