LIST-UPDATE-L Archives

Archiver > LIST-UPDATE > 2006-09 > 1157662755

Subject: Re: [LIST-UPDATE] Question...
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 16:59:15 EDT

In a message dated 9/7/2006 4:56:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,
writes:

Is there an updated schedule or some way to figure out when my lists will be
converted? I had expected my K list to have been converted a long time ago
and it still is not. My other two are S & W so maybe they will have it
figured about by the time they get to them.

I have spent the last 20 years managing computer projects so I can
understand sometime you run into problems. I just wish there was a better
way send us the information we need... such as updating us by email when our
list are converted.

I really feel like a mushroom right now.

Karon

Karon-

The K lists HAVE all been migrated unless your list fits into some special
category listed on the migration schedule page.

Joan

This thread: