LIST-UPDATE-L Archives

Archiver > LIST-UPDATE > 2006-09 > 1157479521

From: "Jim Mair" <>
Subject: [LIST-UPDATE] Feature query
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 14:05:21 -0400

I use MSN premium as my e-mail program. I would like to know what I should be expecting to see when I open my mail as there is no consistency in the lists.

When opening them I receive three different results, please note:

Cook-co-il digest opens with a listing of the messages by number and subject in the preview pane;

Aberdeen digest opens with the messages and subjects flashing in the preview pane and then requires me to click on the Attachment to read the messages;

Genbrit-D opens and requires me to click on the Attachments to read the subjects.

Could someone please advise me if this is normal or what normal is?

Jim in Toronto

This thread: