LIST-UPDATE-L Archives

Archiver > LIST-UPDATE > 2006-09 > 1157303164

Subject: Re: [LIST-UPDATE] Question on Digest Mode -- Melissa take note
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 13:06:04 EDT

In a message dated 9/3/2006 1:03:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,
writes:

I wouldn't 'encourage people contact the help desk for a few more days.
It's possible that a list admin was on vacation, August IS a popular
month, and maybe followed by attendance at the FGS conference which
only ended yesterday. It was a VERY busy time, and I'm sure admins
who have more than a couple of lists did not have the time or energy
to deal with this 'mess'. Give them at least until the end of this
week to get back up to speed.

Just my 2 cents,
Maureen

Maureen-

I agree completely--I wouldn't contact the HelpDesk unless I had tried to
contact the admin at least twice and the time span was greater than one week in
the contact attempts. Or maybe if the email bounced more than once.

Joan

This thread: