LIST-UPDATE-L Archives

Archiver > LIST-UPDATE > 2006-09 > 1157296832

From: "Betty" <>
Subject: Re: [LIST-UPDATE] Question on Digest Mode
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 11:20:32 -0400

Hello,

As the next set of Lists have been transferred to the new system, I've
noticed that the "contact information" for the List Administrator has not
been included in the "new" Digests.

I've been using that "contact information" to write and ask for me to be
sent the MIME version of the Digest. (meaning uncheck the "plain text"
box). Do I go back and use the "old" contact information for the List
Administrator -- from the "old" instructions ?

(One example is the GenMA List which has "many" subscribers.)

Also, for the A to C Lists, for example, I sent e-mails to the
Administrators to ask for the change from Plain Text to MIME. Most
responded and did the change. But, some have not responded at all and did
not make the change. I'm making the "assumption" they were away for the
summer, and will get to it when they have a chance ! Or, they don't check
their e-mailboxes very often !

Betty (near Lowell, MA, USA)

P.S. I got extra busy last week, and now the D through G Lists have
switched over. So, I will need to start writing to all these List
Administrators during the coming week !

For someone who belongs to about 65 Lists, it is difficult to keep up with
the e-mails I have to make (re: Plain Text vs. MIME).