Archiver > LIST-UPDATE > 2006-08 > 1156844884

From: "Kelly, Tony" <>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 10:48:04 +0100

Please unsubscribe me from all lists.

-----Original Message-----
From: [] On Behalf Of Ian Singer
Sent: 26 August 2006 03:49
Subject: Re: [LIST-UPDATE] Plain or MIME in Digest

Margy said:

>>From the second link given:
>"We will support reasonable rules administrators establish for a list,
>and reasonable actions they take to keep the list focused."

How about what an Administrator can NOT do from the first link:

"Close your list by unsubscribing everyone, or by refusing to allow
anyone to subscribe."

In my opinion that means someone can not be banned.

Ian Singer

See my homepage at
hosted on
All genealogy is stored in TMG from
Charts and searching using TNG from
I am near Toronto Canada, can I tell where you are from your reply?

This list is reserved for discussion of topics related to the update of
the mailing lists. List Admins should discuss admin-specific topics
(like settings and tools) on the list.
with the word 'unsubscribe' without the

The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the named addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized use, copying, disclosure, or distribution of the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited by the sender and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail.

This thread: