LIST-UPDATE-L Archives

Archiver > LIST-UPDATE > 2006-08 > 1156281281

From: "Melissa" <>
Subject: [LIST-UPDATE] AOL Issues Update
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 15:14:41 -0600

Hi,

We have been working with AOL and we are cautiously optimistic that the
delivery issues they were having with the list mail have been resolved.

AOL emails should be delivering normally with no delay or deletions. Please
let me or the helpdesk know if you continue to see any problems or
interruption from emails delivered to AOL from lists9.

We are going to keep an eye on the AOL emails and if all goes well, the
mailing list migration will resume shortly. Announcements will be made and
the schedule will be updated when that happens.

Thanks!

Melissa

This thread: