LIST-UPDATE-L Archives

Archiver > LIST-UPDATE > 2006-08 > 1156093698

From: Rod Dav4is <>
Subject: Re: [LIST-UPDATE] CC
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 13:08:18 -0400

Dan, I'm confused. Are you referring to my messages, or Murphy's? I am
sending mine without modification, just as my email client sets them up.
With the way the list messages come to me, Reply and Reply-to give the
same result: Reply-to: me, To: list.

-R.

--
Regards, Rod Dav4is / P.O. Box 118 / Hyde Park, NY 12538 / USA
Genealogy, et Cetera: http://freepages.rootsweb.com/~dav4is/

This thread: