LIST-UPDATE-L Archives

Archiver > LIST-UPDATE > 2006-08 > 1156089076

From: "Peter Wharton" <>
Subject: Re: [LIST-UPDATE] outlook 2003
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 16:51:16 +0100

Beware however if, like me, you've used the safe recipients option of Junk
Mail to let the message through; this doesn't have the same flexibility as
filters and would need both possible recipients to be set up.
I did it this way because I had a couple of messages get marked as junk
although set up to be accepted by a filter; this may have been because I
also had some filters to catch messages marked as spam by my ISP; and I
wasn't too sure which order things were applied in, using the junk mail
options was the quick fix! I think now I'll implement Joe's solution and
investigate the problem properly

Regards

Peter Wharton

Joe Harrington wrote:

>I don't know about other email clients, I use OUTLOOK-2003. I simply
edited
>my filter rules by including the new address and not deleting the old. In
>OUTLOOK, an address filter with two addresses will execute on messages from
>EITHER address.
>Joe Harrington

This thread: