LIST-UPDATE-L Archives

Archiver > LIST-UPDATE > 2006-08 > 1156067928

From: Rod Dav4is <>
Subject: Re: [LIST-UPDATE] What a mess!
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 05:58:48 -0400

That's the way to do it. That way you won't be missing any messages sent
using the old -L address -- inadvertently or otherwise.

BTW: Gateway messages are sent with the old -L addresses. It's not clear
when these will be changed over to the new addresses, that item not
being on the schedule. Perhaps admin will tell us. Melissa?

-R.

--
Regards, Rod Dav4is / P.O. Box 118 / Hyde Park, NY 12538 / USA
Genealogy, et Cetera: http://freepages.rootsweb.com/~dav4is/

This thread: