LIST-UPDATE-L Archives

Archiver > LIST-UPDATE > 2006-08 > 1156015676

From: Diane Hettrick <>
Subject: Re: [LIST-UPDATE] New listowner needs help!
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 12:27:56 -0700

Hate those multigram matches. It will be lovely to get rid of them.
I think I found it useful one time for a subscriber with multiple,
similar addresses but usually it's just so much garbage.
It's pretty easy to be a listowner and there is a list you have
probably already subbed to, just for listowners. The migration
probably won't be too much of a problem for you - you'll be able to
learn the new ways and not be confused by the old ways!

Diane