LIST-UPDATE-L Archives

Archiver > LIST-UPDATE > 2006-08 > 1156004851

From: "Murray Pletsch" <>
Subject: Re: [LIST-UPDATE] Advising List Subscribers re change
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 12:27:31 -0400

Rob:

This is a neighbourly message.

I am an Administrator. I spent 37 years in The Army. My Mother was a
civilian...but she told me 60 some years ago that one should not speak in
front of someone in the 3rd person...unless they want the back of their
pants dusted. Specifically, no one asked you for your impression of List
Admins and no doubt I speak for several Administrators when I suggest you
can keep your silly little critcisms to yourself. To quote my Mom: "Run
along now and be a good boy...!"

Murray Pletsch

This thread: