LIST-UPDATE-L Archives

Archiver > LIST-UPDATE > 2006-08 > 1155939209

From: "Fred Provoncha" <>
Subject: Re: [LIST-UPDATE] I hope I don't miss the "conversion" of my list
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 18:13:29 -0400

Hi Lola, i'm the caregiver for my wife Holly, who had a massive stroke in
August, 2004, I admin several lists and boards, and web sites..Best advice I
can give you is check all current list settings (assuming your list has not
migrated), then check them again after the migration, keep a carefull eye on
the AOL members, they are likliest to have problems, if your list prepend
changes, change it back after the migration. Drop me a line if u have any
problems..
Regards, Fred
www.ticonderogaheritagemuseum.org
www.rootsweb.com/~nyessex