LIST-UPDATE-L Archives

Archiver > LIST-UPDATE > 2006-08 > 1155849361

Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 17:16:01 EDT

Rod,

To answer your question #1 below, AOL is one email client that does not
allow filtering to various folders! We have *one* place for our mail to go and
that's our inbox. AOL will deliver *some* mail to our spam folder, but that is
done by AOL and cannot be set by the user.

We can block all mail; block certain email addresses; block all Internet
mail; accept all mail; accept only those also on our buddy lists; or accept
*only* certain addresses. However we choose from those 6, what we receive goes in
our inbox.

Sharon Dulcich