LIST-UPDATE-L Archives

Archiver > LIST-UPDATE > 2006-08 > 1155840503

From: "Lauren Boyd" <>
Subject: Re: [LIST-UPDATE] problem with CC ing the list
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 11:48:23 -0700

Dan:

My observation has been that this behaviour changes depending on who I
am replying to. Sometimes the list is in the "to" box and sometimes
the "cc" box, not by my action.

I think it boils down to ... for now.. not like it has not always been
a good idea... we must pay closer attention to the address boxes.

I think if there is anything that Rob can do to sort it out, he will.
And maybe, there's not?

I understand the frustration. I inadvertantly sent a message to the
list the other night when the list was reset to "reply to list".... IF
I had looked more closely, I would have spotted it before hitting the
send key!... maybe! LOL I thought I
was pretty coginzant of watching the address line... not that time!

Cheers,

Lauren