LIST-UPDATE-L Archives

Archiver > LIST-UPDATE > 2006-08 > 1155692930

From: "Sharyn Hay" <>
Subject: Re: [LIST-UPDATE] What is the name of this list
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 18:53:38 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sue Renkert" <>
To: <>
Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2006 6:03 PM

> My messages are all showing as from the individual sender, just like it has
> always been done.
>
> Sue

IE6 shows in the headers
Normally messages show in my To: column as
and my From: column is the poster's name. BUT I just got a message sent
FROM "Lainee Denton-Jones" To: but no copy of
the message as sent to . In other words, Lainee
addressed her message to both the list and the poster but mine shows as
being only to the poster. Normally I use the To: column to screen out sp*m
because it is seldom addressed to my email address. This will be very confusing
for a lot of people when they see a message that is not To: them.

Regards,
Sharyn

This thread: