LIST-UPDATE-L Archives

Archiver > LIST-UPDATE > 2006-08 > 1155588836

From: "Lauren Boyd" <>
Subject: Re: [LIST-UPDATE] FW: [Fwd: Re: List-Update admin pleas read]
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 13:53:56 -0700

Lea:

I realize that the mail from this list has been overwhelming.
And change is difficult for some.

What you might do is...

Pose your questions and ignore all other subject lines that do not
reflect those of your posts, with the exception of any and all
messages from Melissa.

Alternatively, the directions to unsubscribe are included in the
footer of each message. I suspect the mail is going to get
a bit worse before it gets better.

Cheers,

Lauren