LIST-UPDATE-L Archives

Archiver > LIST-UPDATE > 2006-08 > 1155582270

Subject: Re: [LIST-UPDATE] Another serious problem relatedtothefailuretostrip extra...
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 15:04:30 EDT

Well, then it is a hack he did on a list by list basis, because I have
my own list on slists and it does not strip the CC info.

-Rob

----
I don't think so as I admin 57 lists and subscribe to more than 100 and it
is the same on ALL of them. I will try to dig back into the Listowners list
archives to find when Tim did that hack--I know he announced it on that list.
I'll report back if I find it.

Joan
PS: Still reading list mail from the archives because of AOL's block on
this list and thanks Wendy for forwarding to me!

This thread: