LIST-UPDATE-L Archives

Archiver > LIST-UPDATE > 2006-08 > 1155581647

Subject: Re: [LIST-UPDATE] Another serious problem related tothefailuretostrip extra...
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 14:54:07 EDT

In a message dated 8/14/2006 2:49:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
writes:

They are not supposed to be stripped. That is what I am getting at.
This is how both slists and mailman work.

-Rob

--------
Rob-

Yes they are and have been for YEARS...

Here is a sample from listowners-l where Dan replied to me and also to the
list: