Archiver > LIST-UPDATE > 2006-08 > 1155575005

Subject: [LIST-UPDATE] Another serious problem related to the failure tostrip extraneous addresses...
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 13:03:25 EDT

Mailman is still not stripping the extraneous TO and CC'd addresses before
the list mail goes to the list. And it is having some pretty bad consequences
already. Someone tried to unsub by replying TO ALL from a list post I made
and I ended up receiving the reply or a copy thereof--this REALLY needs to be
fixed before all the lists are migrated. I guess I'll have to dig this and
any replies out of the archives too--since AOL is still blocking the mail
from this list. I'm receiving virtually no mail and I'm sure no bounces are
available to the list admin to figure out WHY.

Joan <---trying to keep a stiff upper lip and all that but starting to get
pretty frutrated that some of these issues are NOT being addressed more timely