LIST-UPDATE-L Archives

Archiver > LIST-UPDATE > 2006-08 > 1155510809

From: "Steve Herold" <>
Subject: Re: [LIST-UPDATE] u n subscribe and no mail mode
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 16:13:29 -0700

Lauren,

I always feel sorry for those on the tail end of the alphabet. Everyone
always gets to go before the XYZ's.
I'm certainly willing to forego my Tuesday conversion and let the XYZ's go
first!

Or perhaps we could have a drawing to see who are the lucky "winners."

Lauren, so how many hours of sleep did you get last night?
I do appreciate the support you and Joan have provided in the last couple of
days!

Steve

This thread: