LIST-UPDATE-L Archives

Archiver > LIST-UPDATE > 2006-08 > 1155486954

From: "Paul Morris Hilton" <>
Subject: Re: [LIST-UPDATE] Just so nobody can claim having hadnocomplaints...
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 13:35:54 -0300

Pardon Me. I do have to mail addresses + the Roots address and I get
duplicates and sometimes triplicates of material. I have also asked for
disconnect from site twice and there is material coming through still.
There is no exaggeration on my part about any part of this. I just want to
not get all this repetition which is coming through in my Email. I like
Roots Web as a site for contacting several lines of my family and I have
received some great material since I signed. I do not want to quit Roots
Web - just that I wish not to get so many repeats and rehash of so much of
this material. I do not understand most of it. I am not a trained Computer
person. I have had help from friends, but have trained myself on the basics
and have been helped by the Techs from various companies with which I deal
with. I hope you understand now that I am not lying or exaggerating.
Please be careful how you answer Emails. Find out first what the person
wants or is trying to say. Thank you, Paul Morris Hilton