LIST-UPDATE-L Archives

Archiver > LIST-UPDATE > 2006-08 > 1155459413

From: "Paul Morris Hilton" <>
Subject: Re: [LIST-UPDATE] Just so nobody can claim having hadnocomplaints...
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 05:56:53 -0300

Good Morning. To whom this may concern. I am a subscriber to
Toots Web and I enjoy hearing fro friends re the Hilton/Morris/ Tyson
family genealogy. But I use my Email for other things too such as writing
to friends and being in touch for personal matters re my site and 42 others
on Out Express.. I am asking that this SPAM of over 300 messages from
people whom I do not know
and all this is plugging up my Email system which I use a lot for my
purposes. I do not want this garbage in my mail box. I just honestly want
to be able to make contact with friends on Roots Web to get Genealogy info.
STOP THIS INSANITY NOW, PLEASE, YOURS TRULY, Paul Morris Hilton