LIST-UPDATE-L Archives

Archiver > LIST-UPDATE > 2006-08 > 1155449546

From: "Lauren Boyd" <>
Subject: Re: [LIST-UPDATE] Just so nobody can claim having hadnocomplaints...
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 23:12:26 -0700

Steve:

I too received a bounce. I sentt the full header to the Admin for analysis.
This may have been generated by an ISP that uses Mirapoint.... I am unsure.
I know we Admins have seen flukey stuff like that before.

In the meanwhile, you and I can ignore bounces from Dixie in response
to our posts.... and so can others.

Should you experience this on other lists, send a copy of the full headers to
the Admin so they can be reviewed and acted upon.

Cheers,

Lauren