LINDSAY-L Archives

Archiver > LINDSAY > 2002-03 > 1017621157

From: "Brenda Stroder" <>
Subject: Re: [LINDSAY] Homestead Application Files
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 18:32:37 -0600

Cindy: The form is NATF 84. I think you can order the form online from
NARA. Click on "research room" & that takes you to the list of forms needed
for various records. I got these files before they raised the prices & the
cost was under $30 per file at that time. I have those files on four family
members, my gggrandmothers being the most interesting by far.
You will need the description on the land records site to order the
application file.
Blessings, Brenda