LINDSAY-L Archives

Archiver > LINDSAY > 2002-03 > 1017612261

From: "katie angermeyer" <>
Subject: Re: [LINDSAY] Fwd: Lindsay' [TN-Sevier] Family history
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 22:04:21 +0000

Josie,

Thanks for forwarding the posts on William Jesse and Sir Jonathan Lindsey
from Chrystie Myers. More stuff to sort through. Its coming thick and
fast. Now Chrystie and I have been sharing things for a while. I met her
on her Myers/Moyers rootsweb lists. Seems we have both been looking for
Lindsey and Myers, with several similar names and histories, but nothing
concrete or stone.

Now, Josie, do you have a male in your line on Ron's DNA project? Will have
to find someone from Chrystie's Lindseys... they were also the ones in
Campbell and Monroe Cos TN. I think she descends from Jonathan Sherrod
Lindsey.

[Reminder, the Lindsay (however spelled) DNA website is
http://www.clanlindsay.com/sign_up_form.htm ]

Katie Angermeyer

PS. I sent a long paper out to some of you around New Years on a suspected
link of the wAshington Co. VA Lindsey's to the ones on Campbell-Monroe Co
TN. Won't go into details. So if anyone out there didn't get my paper (it
was so long), I just sent it to those I knew were interested in these lines,
and it was a draft, I wanted feedback.

Anyone who may be researching similar ancestors should let me know, if they
are interested in my draft theories and timeline.

Josie, to answer your question, I think you probably did help someone.
There is more yet to be found.

Blessings, Katie