LINDSAY-L Archives

Archiver > LINDSAY > 2002-03 > 1017598115

From: "Donald Craig" <>
Subject: [LINDSAY] LINDSAY- CAPSTICK
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 19:09:09 +0100

William Kerr CAPSTICK and Dorothea PATRICK at New Cumnock in Scotland abt 1879.

By 1881, they were living in Great Jackson Street, Manchester, England and had one son : Anthony CAPSTICK.

Does anyone have any way of finding where they were in Manchester in 1891 and 1901, by which time they may well have had at least two other children.

I am eager to know what these children were called and when they were born.

One of them , a daughter, married a Jack LINDSAY (NOT the one about whom there has been so much talk lately - MY Jack Lindsay did not go to America). IF anyone has any info about his marriage to Jen CAPSTICK, I would be delighted

Donald

PS Please do not entitle your reply Jack Lindsay as it will only confuse :)

This thread: