LINDSAY-L Archives

Archiver > LINDSAY > 2002-03 > 1017550745

From: "katie angermeyer" <>
Subject: Re: [LINDSAY] Jack LINDSEY; Wardell, Mo
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 04:59:11 +0000

Shirley,

I think there are lots of us now who are wanting to help you find more on
Jack. If no one has done it yet, I volunteer to look at the census for
Humbolt, Crockett Co. TN to see what's there in 1880 and 1900. Blast it,
that darn 1890 census burned up.

Now, I believe we must get Virgil or one of Shirley's Lindsey brothers or
male cousins to do Ron's DNA test. That might help you determine which line
of males you descend from. I would be willing to contribute to pay for the
test, as I believe there may be a few other cousins who will too.

Happy Easter to all the Linds*y cuzzins.
Katie