LINDSAY-L Archives

Archiver > LINDSAY > 2002-03 > 1017473386

Subject: Re: [LINDSAY] Shirley's Lindsey Family
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 02:29:46 EST

Hello Brenda, thank for your help on my family history. Jack Lindsey born
April 14, 1884, were have no ideal, but he came from Ripley,Tenn 1936 and
move to wardell,Mo with wife Rowena Ollie Lindsey, my father were born in
Ripley,Tenn 5 1926 pass Sept 7 1993. Social number is 355-24-9067 and his
birth record came from City Lake. Rowena Ollie could have gone in the name
Everett or smith its so much that the family before me donut have are knows
about grandmother child hood, and that's a real shame that why I hope
something will break for me about my family history, Thank have a happy
Easter, Shirley.

This thread: