LINDSAY-L Archives

Archiver > LINDSAY > 2002-03 > 1017472201

Subject: Re: [LINDSAY] Shirley's Lindsey Family
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 02:10:01 EST

Jack Lindsey, I have no ideal were he were born at but he had two son which
my dad were the second one and two daughter all born in Ripley,Tenn Henry
Thomas Lindsey is the son the same as Virgil Lindsey the baby son born on the
same date grandfather were born April 14/1884. I have no ideal why I could
not pull up his name at my home town myself, I will be going their in July
and I will go to the court house for the death record and the funeral home to
see their book as well thank for trying to help me with this.may God Bless
you as well and have a happy Easter . Shirley

This thread: