LINDSAY-L Archives

Archiver > LINDSAY > 2002-03 > 1017330548

From: Philip Lindsey <>
Subject: Re: [LINDSAY] I'll try once once more, if y'all will!
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 09:50:08 -0600

Hello,
This one has got me stumped. I have looked all around Wardell, MO
and can't find reference to Lindseys. I'm sure they were there, but
don't know when. Also, Wardell is in Pemiscot County (in Missouri's
"Bootheel") and puts six other counties and five other states very close
to it. If we knew where Jack Lindsey was born, where he was married, or
where he is buried it would help track him down.
I have the birth date logged into my database but there are no
matches, so far. If you could write back with any of the dates above, or
locations where Jack lived during a census, I'll look some more.
Otherwise, I will have him in the system in case he shows up.

Best Regards,

Phil