LINDSAY-L Archives

Archiver > LINDSAY > 2002-03 > 1017120195

Subject: Re: [LINDSAY] I'll try once once more, if y'all will!
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 00:23:20 EST

Phil, I cannot thank You enough for all of this, I will always be into your
debt, and all of the Lindsay contributors, this has put a much needed border
to the search! If , You know of anyone to contact in
Missouri, of which I could write to about this connection this would be
great.
I really appreciate all of the Lindsay , cousin , concerns and
prayers for my Mother. If You could just known what a caring ,
giving , an Loving person to all she met! Well I know this is
not the appropriate venue for this. I will stop. Love-Ya, All !
Your cousin. Donovan Lindsay-Endure with Strength

This thread: