LINDSAY-L Archives

Archiver > LINDSAY > 2002-03 > 1017101240

From: Cliff Lindsey <>
Subject: [LINDSAY] Lindsey Cemetery (near Kilmickael) Miss.
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 16:07:20 -0800

Hi all:

In a recent article I authored in Southern Footprints, (a historical and
genealogical quarterly magazine covering the Southern States) I included
the names of everyone in the Lindsey cemetery. I got to thinking that
the non-Lindsey names interred there were mostly related to the Lindseys
and some of you on the list might be interested in them.

I will list the surnames here and if you want the whole list sent by
Adobe Acrobat, just let me know. All the data from each tombstone is
included.

Lindsey (16)
McCollister/McCallister) (9)
Bramlett (1)