LINDSAY-L Archives

Archiver > LINDSAY > 2002-03 > 1017087206

From: Tom Lindsay <>
Subject: RE: [LINDSAY] Re: Francis A. LINDSAY
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 15:13:26 -0500

Hello, Lindsey: I do not believe there is any relationship within the last
four generations, but one never knows. Family oral history has it that
naming someone "Dennis" was a way of honoring a forebear whose surname was
"D'Ennis", a name that also is indigenous to the north-central area of
Ireland near County Fermanagh.

Tom Lindsay, on the Florida Space Coast