LINDSAY-L Archives

Archiver > LINDSAY > 2002-03 > 1017023763

From: Tom Lindsay <>
Subject: RE: [LINDSAY] Re: Francis A. LINDSAY
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 21:36:03 -0500

Probably because his mother was there at the time. :) Seriously, Francis
A. Lindsay was my brother's name. The A stood for Anthony. My older
brother was Robert Dennis Lindsay. Our father was Albert Edwin Lindsay,
whose father, Robert Anthony Lindsay came to the U.S. from County Fermanagh
in Ireland in the late 1800s, and settled in northern Kentucky.
Happy hunting as well, Betty and Jim,

Tom