LINDSAY-L Archives

Archiver > LINDSAY > 2002-03 > 1017002918

From: "John Lindsay" <>
Subject: Re: [LINDSAY] Genealogy - Research - Rewarding - Sharing
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 14:48:38 -0600

Yep, if you are on the ground where someone needs you, you help if you
can...
I have accumulated alot of information from folks who say, well I didn't
find what you were looking for, but I went a little farther, and I found
this, and this, and this....

Thanks, Elizabeth, for putting it into words!!

And thank you Ron for keeping things going...

John William Lindsay