LINDSAY-L Archives

Archiver > LINDSAY > 2002-03 > 1017000691

From: "Mel Lindsay" <>
Subject: [LINDSAY] Lindsay DNA Documentation Project
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 15:11:31 -0500

Dear Ron, Cousins, and Lindsay List members,

First, I want to thank Ron for the work he has done on the Clan website and
the DNA testing program, is doing, and is going to be doing.

Second, I want to back up that thanks by volunteering to work on the
project.

Third, I want to encourage those of you that are able, to volunteer to work
on the project.

Fourth, I want to encourage any Lindsay, not already in the DNA test
program, that has a non-pores brickwall that is inhibiting your
identification of an immigrant ancestor, to please join us in the DNA test
program.

Mel Lindsay
Atlanta

This thread: