LINDSAY-L Archives

Archiver > LINDSAY > 2002-03 > 1016995827

From: "Laurence Lee" <>
Subject: Re: [LINDSAY] Sharing stuff
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 13:50:27 -0500

I wish I had your suggestions 5-6 years ago. I have stacks of printed
emails and it is very hard to remember where a fact is. Hard drives are a
lot bigger and mine certainly could hold such files. Hearing that you drive
your backup around with you made me smile! This is valuable stuff we deal
with!

I have sent some info to Ron Lindsay about the Ephraim Lindsey book and some
Family Tree Maker files. I will wait for how well he fares with the stuff,
i.e., whether the quotes from the book were sufficient, and whether the
files transmitted OK. Then I will be happy to post the info to the list and
send the files to whoever wants them.

Love to all Lindsey/Lindsay/however spelled researchers!

Elizabeth Lindsey Lee