LINDSAY-L Archives

Archiver > LINDSAY > 2002-03 > 1016974981

From: "Laurence Lee" <>
Subject: [LINDSAY] DNA Project - Col. John Lindsey descendants
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 08:03:01 -0500

Being a female descendant of Col. John Lindsey and Alce Crosson, I read (and then deleted) all of Ron Lindsay's emails on the project. I have 4 brothers who are direct descendants, but wasn't sure I wanted to spend the $$ to pay for testing one of them (3 of the 4 just never seem to have any money, if you get my drift, and genealogy isn't the priority for them that it is for me). Now, after reading this past week's messages about pooling funds to test male descendants from the various branches, I would like to know if anyone else out there would be interested in contributing to testing one of my brothers. Even $10 or $20 would be appreciated. Please let me know at your earliest convenience. You may email me directly at .

Elizabeth (Lindsey) Lee

This thread: